Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

Back to Dagami and Training

.


Hello wonderful family!!!
I miss you all so much! It was so good to see you all on skype!!! 

A lot has happened in the last week! I was surprised by President when he called me to train again. Even more surprised to know it would be in Dagami, an area I was assigned in about 7 months ago. My new companion is wonderful - her name is Sister Aumua, from Samoa. Hahaha another Samoan. Everyone here thinks she's Sister Matautia - my last Samoan companion who I was assigned with in Dagami. She's having a hard time with the language which is normal, but other than that, she's doing a great job at adjusting to everything and I'm really proud of her. 

Being back in Dagami is surreal. I'm a completely different missionary than I was the last time I was here and it's been fun these last couple of days to see the potential this area has and what we can do with these new people we'll find. Training is not easy, but my trainee is making it easier because she's so willing to do the work, and I hope I'll be able to help her as much as I can and get her to a point that she is feeling confident in her abilities before she receives her next companion. 

Hug each other for me. I love and miss you all. Happy 2017; make it the best year yet!

Love Sister Russon


No comments:

Post a Comment